Because SalonBridge sends your customers reminders automatically, we get details such as the appointment date and time automatically from the calendar.
In the Appointment Reminders text, we add a filler word called [AppointmentDate]. This gets the appointment date automatically and inserts it into the customer message.
"This is a friendly reminder about your appointment with [BusinessName] on [AppointmentDate]."
Becomes the following:
"This is a friendly reminder about your appointment with SalonBridge on Thu, Oct 18 at 12:30."
You can use your own filler words to make the message more personal. We support the following words:
- [BusinessName] : Your business name.
- [AppointmentDate] : The date and time of the appointment. E.g. Thu, Oct 18 at 12:30.
- [StaffName] : The name of the staff member.
- [FirstName] : The customer first name.
- [LastName] : The customer last name.
- [ServiceName] : The service that the customer has booked. E.g. Full Manicure.
- [CancellationLink] : This includes a short link that allows the customer to cancel their appointment provided they try earlier than 24 hours before.
**Important** The filler words need to include the square brackets around them and have no spaces inside them for SalonBridge to identify them accurately.